Sunday, 5 August 2007

Warriors church

Susie and I were in church today, as one does. Actually, I had also been to the 7am service as I had been asked to do a 2-minute promo for a 10-week Bible Study on the Book of Proverbs that I have been asked to lead ...

Anyway, we get to sit with head-sets on to get the translation through a FM frequency. Sue's headset was mis-behaving so I fiddled with the dials. Zip zilch nothing on the translation frequency .... but ... hang on, that's an Aussie voice. That sounds like a rugby league game - Roosters - wait, the Warriors - broke the tackle - Warriors have just scored!!! 18-16!

Now, to know me is to know I love the Word ... but (thank-you Lord) I had already heard the message in the earlier meeting, and the Warriors are on a roll and all men can multi-task; right?!

No comments: