Thursday, 10 June 2010

I get no respect

We've been left holding the baby - baby car that is. Pam has gone back to the UK for up to 6 months and her Daewoo needed babysitting.

Her wheels do nothing to lift us on the motoring pecking order. In a nation where the law is measured by a complex equation of wealth and size (a Lexus 4wd trumps a truck), driving a Daewoo with a motor the size of Sue's electric toothbrush gets us no respect at all on the roads.

Behold the wheels, tucked into a third of the garage. Note that even the Spider moto has tyres of greater consequence!

Embracing the humility of it all, I've been out and about these last two days. Sreyda had a hospital appointment and today I went with Bonna and Susie to visit our girl Sreymom at Marie Ens community. I've got the pic so I'll get a posting on that visit done soon.

No comments: