Sunday, 28 February 2010

Next Sunday I hope ...

Bunthorn, our class teacher, never lets up! On Friday he came to me - 'Kim, I want to take the children to church'. Great idea ... and why had I not thought of that?? Actually I am more than thrilled to see initiating ideas come from the people who surround us.

I got Bunthorn to get the kids to get all OKs from their parents - and then to come to the home Sunday morning to supervise the exodus. 10 kids turned up - on Saturday!! OK, so they are keen ... Today, 15 kids showed for church. Bunthorn got them loaded - into one tuktuk!!! There are some real pluses in not having OSH in Cambodia ...

Next Sunday I've just got to get a pic of this. Today I went to first service (7am) then taught a discipleship class before zipping to another church congregation where I had been asked to speak. It was a shame to miss the inaugral adventure.

The playground equipment that Ema (of 'born to promote Kathmandu' fame) just gets so much use. Her are a couple of girls from Bunthorn's class having a play.

No comments: