Saturday, 21 July 2007

Where mates hang out

There are a lot of Kiwis and Aussies in Phnom Penh. The majority of them work either in Christian-based ministry or in the business world - teachers, telecommunications, company management or whatever.

With some serious rugby being played at this time, there are a number of places which offer live big-screen tv. Sue and I try to make Saturday our r+r day, so a little light entertainment is one way to unwind in this city.

At the pub with the kiwis - that's Colleen Banks, a Tauranga girl out of Mike and Janne Cullen's fellowship who works with Asian Outreach, and Graham Taylor from Te Awamutu, here with Hagar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo Daddy... you looks preggers :)

I know I know - love you too.

Anyway more importantly have you faxed those documents through to World Vision yet??

Hosted my first Chinese delegation today... IT issues saw me crawling across the boardroom floor on my hands and knees (in a dress!) in front of the Deputy Director General on the Peoples' Bank of China, a Supremem Court Judge and various other dignatories.

Told you God would find ways to keep me humble even with the fancy schmancy new job title :)

Love ya